Airbag Man Ride Rite Kit for Landcruiser with 4" Lift
This Firestone Ride Rite Rolling Sleeve Kit is designed to fit Toyota Landcruiser's with existing 4" Lift.
Rolling sleeve bellows allow:
- Greater wheel travel than conventional bellows (air bags)
- Improved comfort under on and off road conditions
- Better load carrying capability for Landcruiser Utes with 4" lifted rear spring and shock packages.
- It provides front-to-rear and side-to-side levelling control of a vehicle.
This Air Spring Helper Kit is ideally suited for the rear axle with existing 4" Lift on:
- Toyota Landcruiser 70 Series
- Toyota Landcruiser 75 Series
- Toyota Landcruiser 78 Series
- Toyota Landcruiser 79 Series
These kits are:
- Air adjustable and used to carry heavy loads with both safety and comfort.
- Adjustable for varying loads and road conditions by simply inflating or deflating, just like inflating a tyre.
- Australian designed and manufactured, are the proven way to improve suspensions.
- Enable a vehicle to "level up" when carrying heavy, uneven loads and when towing caravans, boats and trailers.
- Requires tack welds between lower brackets and axle housing.
- Gap from bottom of chassis to top of axle at ride height to be 330-340mm
- Minimum pressure when fitted is 30psi until bags have settled, then can drop to 20psi - check visually to ensure they retain at a diameter that does not allow and internal rubbing of the bellows.
- Minimum gap between outside of leaf and inside of tyre is 60mm, if less than this air bag will need to be offset further inboard, then requires the brake lines to be modified on the RHS.
- If fitting to a RV, GX or GXL then will need modified Ubolt swapped in kit.
Please email or call us to discuss your vehicle and application.